Since 2002, Affinity Welding & Design, a locally owned Winnipeg company, has been an integral part of
the construction industry offering high quality, top-rated custom fabricated steel for our clients across
Canada. We have become a trusted name, especially known for our excellent workmanship and ability
to create miscellaneous metal products/materials that our clients require.
Since our launch, we have had some amazing growth and success serving Winnipeg and the surrounding areas. Our reputation speaks for itself!
Below is a list of some projects we have worked on:
- Seasons of Tuxedo – Commercial Retail Unit – Building 14
- Sage Creek – Commercial Retail Unit 300, Winnipeg MB
- Wildewood Village Condominium – 761 North Drive, Winnipeg MB
- 62M Condominiums – 62 Macdonald Ave, Winnipeg MB
- Rivercity Autobody – 3636 Portage Ave, Winnipeg MB
- The East St. Paul Public Works Building in East. St. Paul MB
- Reveal Luxury Condominiums – 10 Linden Ridge Drive, Winnipeg MB
- Two Condominium Buildings – 800 Dovercourt Dr, Winnipeg MB
We are a certified member of the Canadian Welding Bureau.
We have certifications in both:
- Standard W47.1 Division 2 and
- Standard W186M (Welding of Reinforcing Bars in Reinforced Concrete Construction)
If you are a certified welder looking for an employment opportunity, please visit our employment opportunities page.